We are an independent company of economic development, procurement and
technical specialists offering a range of consultancy services.
We advise clients on strategic decisions which have implications for local,
regional and national economic and infrastructure development. We maximise
the links between public sector expenditure, infrastructure investment, the
procurement and management of supply-chains, and economic development.
Our work is ground breaking and includes many high profile assignments. From
feasibility studies to project management, we can deliver solutions to suit
each client’s individual needs.
- Economic development and regeneration
- Impact assessments
- Innovation and technology transfer
- Investment readiness and due diligence
- Procurement, commissioning and supply-chain management
- Project and programme management
- Public policy and strategic development
- Research and evaluation
- Social and impact investment